After careful consideration, we’ve made the decision to close all Company Fundraising Pages on 30th November 2023.
Why is this happening?
Here at JustGiving, we want to build a world where anyone can make good things happen. We're proud to provide the tools that help over 25,000 charities and over 22 million users raise money for what matters.
We regularly review our products to make sure we're driving the outcomes that are most important to our customers. This means we sometimes retire features or products, as well as bring new ones to the market.
What does this mean for our Company Page?
From November 30th you will no longer be able to view Company Landing Pages or Company Team Pages on our website.
All Fundraising Pages currently linked to Company Pages will remain visible on the site.
What actions do we need to take before November 30th?
We're still here to help showcase the amazing things your employees do for the causes important to them and your company, so would recommend the following actions to keep your data and continue fundraising.
- Log in to your JustGiving account to see your Fundraising Pages.
- Take screenshots or download your pages in HTML format, as they will not be available to view after 30 November.
- Download your company’s reporting data, including fundraiser information, total donation values, and more.
How can we continue to fundraise for our Company?
We have other fundraising tools and solutions for your company’s next online fundraising campaign or event:
- Campaign Pages: collaborate with charities to bring your fundraising and donations together with our most-loved fundraising tool.
- Teams Pages: Empower employees to connect their fundraising pages together to contribute to team targets.
- Digital Services: Leverage our JustGiving experts to build a tailored supporter microsite for your next campaign or event.
- YourCause: Drive employee engagement through giving, volunteering, grants programs, and more.
If you would like to discuss any of these options in more detail, please book a call with our Success team and they will be happy to help.