A team page allows you and your friends to join your individual fundraising pages together. They're great if you want to raise money separately whilst still contributing to a larger team goal.
The page will list everyone’s individual page, as well as the different charities you’re raising money for and the collective total you’ve raised together.
Once you've finished, your team page will look a little like this:
How to create a team page
- Log in to your account.
- In the top right hand corner of the screen, click on your name and select 'Your Fundraising'.
- Click 'Start a new team'.
- Name the team and choose the team's web address.
- Decide if your page is going to be open (anyone can join) or closed (you’ll need to authorise new team members).
- Set the team’s fundraising target.
- Choose one of your fundraising page to add to the team.
- Click on 'Make a team page'.
How to edit your team page
Once you’ve set up a team page, edit it by clicking your name in the top right hand corner and selecting 'Your Fundraising'. Click on your team under 'Teams you have started' and select 'Edit team page'.
From here, select the relevant 'Edit' button to:
- Change the title of your team page
- Add a photo
- Add a logo
- Add a story
- Add a target
- Change the default order in which team members are listed.
Prefer to fundraise as a group on the same page?
If you and your team mates are fundraising for the same charity and would prefer to use the same page, create a regular fundraising page and list all of your names in the story section. Choose a web address that reflects your team name, you could also update the name in the account to reflect your team name.