Once you’ve built your JustGiving page, drop an email to friends and family to let them know you're fundraising. There are two ways to do this:
1. Send a personal email
Use your personal email address (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc). Make sure you include the link to your Fundraising Page (www.justgiving.com/...) in your message.
2. Email friends from inside your JustGiving account
- Log into your account and click 'Edit' next to your Page on the left.
- Click 'Email your contacts'.
- Select a template from the drop-down menu and enter the email addresses you want to send this to. You can also import email addresses from your personal address book.
- Enter the words into the captcha box and click 'Send'.
Email templates can't be edited. If you’d prefer to compose your own message, copy and paste the template into your personal email and edit before sending.