How do I use the reporting tool?
The reporting tool allows admins to collate information necessary for a detailed analysis on company fundraising.
In order to run a report:
- Click on the yellow Admin tab in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on the Fundraising reports tab.
- You will be prompted to create a report. Select to include either 'created' or 'expiring' fundraising pages from the drop-down bar and enter in the dates that you would like to include in the report.
- Select the format for your report. You can choose from a snapshot, an xls file, or a csv file.
- If you select report snapshot, your information will appear on the fundraising report tab. If you choose to download a full report, it will download to your computer.
What is included in my company fundraising page report?
Your full report includes:
- fundraiser's title, first name and last name
- page created date
- page expiry date
- fundraiser page title
- in memory page (yes/no) - was this page set up to raise money in memory of someone?
- page status (active/cancelled/expired) - is the page still accepting donations, cancelled, or closed?
- page URL
- referral site - the website on which the fundraising page was created
- offline total - the amount raised through offline donations
- target amount - the donations target the fundraiser has set
- event name
- event category
- overseas event (yes/no)
- user created event (yes/no)
- event date
- total value of donations
- number of donations
- total including Gift Aid (if applicable)
- charity name
- charity registration number.