We automatically transfer donations to each charity on a weekly basis, this is so they can start putting your fundraising towards their incredible work.
Unfortunately, this means that we can’t split donations between two or more charities.
But don’t worry - you can create a separate page for each charity and link them to a team page, giving donors the choice of which charity they donate to.
- Build a page for each charity from the ‘Home’ tab in the app.
- Once your pages are ready, you’ll need to visit the full version of the website using a desktop or mobile to create your team page.
- Log into your account, click on your name in the top right hand corner and select 'Your Fundraising'
- Choose 'Start a new team'
- Choose a name and web address
- Select 'Open' (anyone can join) or 'Closed' (you’ll need to authorise new members)
- Enter the amount you'd like to raise for your charities
- With one of your Fundraising Pages pre-selected, hit 'Make a team page'
- Revisit your team page (by visiting the web address you chose), and click 'Join the team' to link up the Fundraising Page for your second charity
- Start sharing the link to your team page with friends and family.
Once you've finished, your page should look like something like this - the title, target and story sections are editable: