How do I create a company-specific event?
You can add company-specific events to your company profile to promote the different fundraising activities happening in your organisation, and to encourage participation. To create a company-specific event:
- Click on the yellow Admin tab in the upper right hand corner.
- Under the Start fundraising' module, select 'Edit'. If you are adding your first event, you can also click the 'Add event' button.
- Start typing the name of your event in the search box. Pre-organised events will appear. If you find your event, click on 'Add this event'. If your event isn't listed, click 'Add it here'.
- You can personalise the event by adding a description, the dates, an image, and the location (please refer to the respective blue boxes). Please note that there is a 165 word limit for the description.
- You can also manage which charities to support for the event.
- If you are adding a new event, you can edit the title and the date of the event by clicking on the respective areas.