How do I create a fundraising page linked to a company-specific event?
To create a fundraising page for a company-specific event:
- Go to your company fundraising profile.
- Under Start fundraising find the event you want to fundraise for. Click on 'Find out more about this event'.
- You will be directed to a page with more information about the event. Click on the 'Fundraise for this charity' button under 'Start fundraising for this event'.
- You will then be asked to complete a short form. When you're finished, click on 'Create your page'.
- Your page has now been created. You can personalise your fundraising page by editing the different sections.
If your company does not have a fundraising profile, please visit the JustGiving company nomination form where you can nominate your company to create a profile.