How do I move modules on my company profile?
To move modules to another location you will need to be logged in first:
- Click on the yellow Admin tab in the upper right hand corner.
- Select the module you wish to move. Hover over the word 'Move'.
- A four-arrow cursor should appear. Click down on your mouse and drag the module to your desired location. Let go of your mouse to secure its place.
How do I turn modules on and off on my company profile?
Modules are the different sections that appear on your company profile. You can add or remove them from your page by turning them on or off. You are able to do this to the following modules:
- Our top fundraisers
- Our official charities
- Our employees' charities
- Donate to a charity
- Start fundraising
- Find a fundraiser
- Our teams
- Related links
To turn these modules on or off, follow these steps:
- Log in to your company profile.
- Access the admin portal by clicking on the yellow Admin tab on the upper right-hand corner.
- Under 'Manage modules' choose the module(s) you would like to turn on or off. Select the green on/off tab.
Once you have chosen to turn the module on or off, it will either appear or disappear from your page. You can also remove modules by clicking on 'Remove' on the top right-hand corner of the box.