How do I add donations raised offline to our company fundraising profile?
If the funds have been raised through a specific event, you can add the funds as an offline donation to the relevant fundraising page.
If the funds are a general donation, or there is not a suitable fundraising page to add them to, then here's how to set up a fundraising page to reflect these donations:
- Go to your company fundraising profile.
- Under the Start fundraising module, select 'Make your fundraising page'.
- Select the charity you would like to fundraise for (you may need to log in first).
- Choose 'Personal Challenge' as your event type.
- In the 'Event type' field choose 'An appeal for a charity'.
- Under 'Event name' you could put 'Offline donations', or whatever you prefer!
- Fill in the rest of the form and click 'Create your page'.
Now you have a page you can visit our guide for adding offline donations.