Once your Page is looking perfect, share it on social media. There are a few different ways you can do this:
1. Log into your account, visit your Fundraising Page and click 'Share on Facebook' or 'Tweet'
2. Click ‘Share on Facebook’ or 'Spread the word on Twitter' from within your account
- Log into your account and alongside your page on the left hand side, click 'Edit'
- Click ‘Share on Facebook’ or 'Spread the word on Twitter'
- If you’re not already logged in, you’ll be prompted to do this
- Add a quick note about what you’re doing – this will grab your friends’ attention
- Click ‘Share’ or 'Tweet'.
3. Add your Fundraising Page web address to your Facebook status or Tweet
Copy and paste your web address straight into your Facebook status or Tweet. Don’t forget to add a line to let people know what you’re doing.
Who can I ask to share my page?
To get your friends and family to share your page, all you have to do is tag them on your posts on facebook or message them on whatsapp with your link and ask them to share it on.
If you would like to try and get some celebrities to share your page, a good idea would be to tweet them on twitter asking them to retweet your page or tag a few celebs and charities on your instagram posts and stories to get their attention.
Want even more ideas about using Facebook to fundraise? Check out our top tips on Facebook fundraising.