You will only be given the option to use Membership Rewards points if:
- You are using an eligible American Express Card with an account that is not cancelled, is not past due, and for which you have not made any dishonored payments in the past 6 months;
- You are the Basic Card Member or authorized by the Basic Card Member to use points; and
- You have at least two points in your Membership Rewards program account
- With respect to Corporate Membership Rewards points, you are a Corporate Membership Rewards Program Administrator.
- You are giving to a charity registered as a 501(c)(3) in the United States.