It's quick and easy to set up a Fundraising Page for a registered charity. If you'd like to run your own project to help a friend in need or a local or overseas community, JustGiving Crowdfunding can help make it happen (currently only available in the UK).
Just follow the steps below to create your page for a charity:
2. When asked 'Are you fundraising for a registered charity?', select 'Yes, continue'.
3. Search for the cause you want to support. If they're not listed, they'll need to create an account first, they can do that here
4. Let us know whether you're taking part in an event, celebrating an occasion, fundraising in memory or doing your own thing.
5. If you can't see your event listed, select ‘Add your own’ at the bottom of the page and tell us a bit more about your activity.
6. Choose your web address – this is the link you’ll be sharing with friends and family when asking them to donate.
7. Tick 'Yes' if you're running a bake sale, or selling tickets to an event, raffle or auction. Donations to your Page won't be eligible for Gift Aid. Find out more here.
8. Click ‘Create your page’.
Job done! Your Fundraising Page is now set up and ready to accept donations. We'll send the money that you raise to your charity. Now you can start on the fun stuff – personalising your page and sharing it friends and family.