JustGiving Crowdfunding does not accept projects:
- if passing funds to you, and/or your intended use of the funds, would be illegal – including where the provision and/or use of the funds would be in breach of applicable financial or other sanctions
- if you do not have an organisation’s consent or permission that is needed in order to effectively fulfil your project (including any relevant charitable organisation), or if you cannot otherwise fulfil your project
- that may be deemed offensive or defamatory
- that promote violence towards yourself or others
- that promote hate or discrimination against individuals or groups for any reason (including, without limitation, where it is based on race, ethnic origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability)
- that promote or seek to fund rebel groups, militias or gangs
- that promote or seek to fund the purchase/use of substances prohibited in the UK (including prescription drugs without a prescription and narcotics)
- that promote or seek to fund the purchase of adult services or products
- that offer equity or other financial investments in return for pledges
- that seek to fund legal fees for an individual or organisation
If you think you've spotted a Page that breaks these guidelines, please let us know. Click here to report a Page.
We have worked hard to make these guidelines as helpful as possible, but they may not cover every scenario. Therefore, we reserve our general rights to remove or edit any content – including any Crowdfunding Page – as is described further in the “User Conduct” and “Termination” sections of our Terms of Service.