Anyone can create a Fundraising Page for a registered charity or project on JustGiving.
Just follow the steps below to get started.
2. Log into your JustGiving account via Facebook or by entering your email address. If you haven’t set up an account yet, click on 'Sign up' to create one
3. Select 'Start Fundraising' and search for the cause you want to support. Can't find your charity? Nominate them to join, we'll drop them an email letting them know how to sign up. (Want to fundraise to make good things happen for a local cause or individual? Visit crowdfunding.justgiving.com to get started).
4. Let us know whether you're taking part in an organised event (like a 5k), celebrating an occasion, fundraising in memory or taking on your own personal challenge
5. If you’re taking part in an organised event, search for and select the right one. If you can’t see the event listed, select ‘create your own to continue’ on the right hand side
6. Finalise your selection. Let us know if you’re doing an event in memory of someone. If you’d like to stay up to date with your charity’s news, don't forget to tick the box!
7. Choose your JustGiving web address – this is the link you’ll be sharing with friends and family for them to donate to your page
8. Click ‘Create your page’.
Job done! Your Fundraising Page is set up and ready to accept donations. We'll send the money that you raise to your charity on a weekly basis. Now you can start on the fun stuff – personalising your page and sharing it friends and family.