It's quick and easy to set up a Fundraising Page for a registered charity. If you'd like to fund your own project to help a friend in need or a local or overseas community, JustGiving Crowdfunding can help you make it happen.
Just follow the steps below to create your page for a charity:
2. Hit 'Create a Fundraising Page' and search for the cause you want to support. If they're not listed, nominate them to join and we'll drop them an email with instructions on how to sign up.
3. Let us know whether you're taking part in an event, celebrating an occasion, fundraising in memory or taking on your own personal challenge.
4. If you can't see your event listed, select ‘add your own to continue’ at the bottom of the list
5. Tell us a bit more about your activity and choose your JustGiving web address – this is the link you’ll be sharing with friends and family for them to donate to your page
6. Click ‘Create your page’.
Job done! Your Fundraising Page is set up and ready to accept donations. We'll send the money that you raise to your charity on a weekly basis. Now you can start on the fun stuff – personalising your page and sharing it friends and family.