Are you getting the most from your fundraising page? Use this checklist to make sure you’re taking advantage of all the different features.
1. Added a photo? Fundraisers who add a profile picture tend to raise 15% more.
2. Added a fundraising story? An engaging story can make all the difference. Not sure what to say? Here are some pointers to help you write a great story
4. Added a fundraising summary? Make sure your supporters know what you're doing, for who and why. A page with a summary raises an average of 9% more.
5. Added updates? Regular updates keep your page looking fresh and give you plenty of opportunities to share it. We've found that you could raise an average of 6% more for every update you make!
6. Chosen a page theme? Give your page a background that really reflects your fundraising.
7. Joined a fundraising team? There really is strength in numbers - pages that are part of a team raise an average of 10% more.