There are two ways to make sure offline donations reach the charity:
1. You can add donations not raised through JustGiving as a 'Raised Offline' amount so they're included in your fundraising total. Here's how:
- Log in to your account and click on your name/icon in the top right corner and select 'Fundraising'
- Click 'Edit' on the page you'd like to add the balance to
- Click 'Donations' along the top of the page
4. Enter in the amount box the total amount raised offline and select 'Save offline donations'.
If you’d like to acknowledge the friends and family who've given you money offline, you can add a quick update to your page thanking them for their donation.
*You currently aren't able to add offline donations to a Crowdfunding page. Visit our Crowdfunding help area for more info.
2. Make an online donation using your own credit/debit card
Alternatively, you can pay the donations into your own bank account and make an online donation via your JustGiving page. If you choose this option and are a UK taxpayer make sure that you un-tick the Gift Aid box. Gift Aid should only be claimed when an eligible donor is making their own donation, not on behalf of someone else or a group.