Are you getting the most from your fundraising page? Use this checklist to make sure you’re taking advantage of all the different features!
1. Added a photo? Fundraisers who add a profile picture tend to raise 15% more.
2. Added a fundraising story? An engaging story can make all the difference. Not sure what to say? Here are some pointers to help you write a great story
3. Set a fundraising target? Target setters raise up to 46% more, so it's a great way to kick-start your fundraising.
4. Added a fundraising summary? Make sure your supporters know what you're doing, for who and why. A page with a summary raises an average of 9% more.
5. Added updates? Regular updates keep your page looking fresh and give you plenty of opportunities to share it. We've found that you could raise an average of 6% more for every update you make!
6. Chosen a page theme? Give your page a background that really reflects your fundraising.
7. Joined a fundraising team? There really is strength in numbers - pages that are part of a team raise an average of 10% more.
8. Joined your company's fundraising? If your company has a JustGiving profile, add your page to it. It's yet another place for people to find out about your fundraising.
9. Added any money you've raised offline? Add any cash or cheque donations you’ve collected so everyone can see the total amount you’ve raised.