How our Crowdfunding fees work
JustGiving allows anyone to raise money for any good cause. We’re proud that we’re able to support these people when they need it most, and we simply wouldn’t be able to do this without some running costs.
It's free to sign up and create a Crowdfunding Page on JustGiving and at the end of your campaign, we'll send everything you raise to you directly, minus card-processing fees.
We have done away with a 5% fee taken from the donation, instead we are now asking donors to add a small tip on top of their donation to keep us running and improving.
The only fee deducted from the donation is a card processing that is standard for each transaction made through our site. This fee is not taken by JustGiving and is sent directly through to Braintree, our payment processor.
Card charges for pages receiving donations in GBP (£):
The fee per transaction for donations made in GBP via debit or credit card is 2.9% plus 25p
We believe that raising money online should be as straightforward as possible - without any unexpected fees. That's why you won't find any unexpected set-up fees here.
• Running, monitoring 24/7 and constantly improving JustGiving's Crowdfunding technology so it can handle high levels of traffic
• Making sure that we are the most secure Crowdfunding platform in the world through up to date verification processes, meeting the latest security and banking standards
• Providing dedicated customer service for our Crowdfunder's and their supporters, and giving free prompt and expert advice on how to raise even more online
• Providing a free mobile App
• Giving you a clean, junk-free experience. We'll never spam you, sell you anything or pass your private details on to a third party. Ever.