How do I set up a Page in memory of someone?
2. Select 'Yes, I'm fundraising for a charity'. Then search for and select your charity/cause.
3. Click on Yes for 'Are you fundraising in memory of someone?'. Provide the name of the person and select Next. You can provide more than one name if you're raising funds in memory of more than one person.
4. Select the type of activity/fundraising you're doing. If you're not taking part in a particular fundraising activity and just want to set up a memorial fundraising page, please select 'I want to set up a tribute'.
5. Enter the page title you'd like to have, a bit about why you are raising money, and choose your page's URL (the link to your page). You can select the 'Skip and add later' option at the top of the page if you wish to add/change these details after creating your page.
6. Review your page details at the last steps of the page creation and select 'Launch my page'.