We automatically transfer donations to each charity so they can start putting your fundraising towards their incredible work.
Unfortunately, this means that we can’t split donations between two or more charities. You'll only be able to fundraise for one charity per JustGiving Page.
You’ll need to build a separate fundraising page for each charity. You can then join them together with a team page, giving your donors the choice of which charity they donate to. You can always add a line to your story letting people know you'd like to keep funds as equal as possible.
Once you've created a page for each charity, follow these steps:
- Log into your account, click on your name in the top right hand corner and select 'Your Fundraising'.
- Choose 'Start a new team'.
- Choose a name and web address.
- Select 'Open' (anyone can join) or 'Closed' (you’ll need to authorise new members).
- Enter the amount you'd like to raise for your charities.
- With one of your Fundraising Pages pre-selected, hit 'Make a team page'.
- Revisit your team page (by visiting the web address you chose), and click 'Join the team' to link up the Fundraising Page for your second charity.
- Start sharing your page with friends and family.
Once you've finished, your page should look like something like this - the title, target and story sections are editable: