- How do I connect my Fundraising page with Fitbit?
- Login to your JustGiving account and view the Fundraising Page you wish to connect with. Scroll down slightly on your Fundraising Page and select the ‘Connect Fitbit’ button.
- You’ll then need to login to your account that your Fitbit device syncs to (it's free!). We also do not charge anything to use this functionality.
- Finally, confirm some Fitbit permissions and select and save your fitness settings/preferences.
2. Can I connect multiple pages to Fitbit?
Yes, you can connect multiple pages within one JustGiving account. The first page you connect, you’ll be asked to log in to Fitbit and confirm some permission settings. For any subsequent page you connect, you will bypass this step and go straight to the pages' fitness settings, for you to set specific preferences for that fundraising page.
The only fitness activity currently available with Fitbit is counting steps categorized by walking.
3. Can I connect my Crowdfunding page to Fitbit?
Unfortunately, not at this time but we do intend to enable Fitness on Crowdfunding Pages as soon as we can.
If you have any issues with connecting your Fundraising Page, this article could help answer some of your issues.
If you are still having problems, please contact our support team here.