1. How do I connect my Fundraising Page to Strava?
- Login to your JustGiving account and view the Fundraising Page you wish to connect with. Scroll down slightly on your Fundraising Page and select the ‘Connect Strava’ button.
- You’ll then need to login to or register with Strava (it's free!). We also do not charge anything to use this functionality
- Finally, confirm some Strava permissions and select and save your fitness settings/preferences.
2. Can I connect multiple pages to Strava?
Yes you can connect multiple pages within one JustGiving account. The first page you connect, you’ll be asked to log in to Strava and confirm some permission settings. For any subsequent page you connect, you will bypass this step and go straight to the pages' fitness settings, for you to set specific preferences for that fundraising page.
You can also have different fitness activities appearing on different fundraising pages, for example, one page to just show Running and another to show Cycling.
3. Can I connect my crowdfunding page to Strava?
Unfortunately not at this time but we do intend to enable Fitness on Crowdfunding Pages as soon as we can.
If you have any issues with connecting your Fundraising Page, this article could help answer some of your issues.
If you are still having problems, please contact our support team here.