If you'd like your page to be removed from the site, or you've created a page by accident, you can cancel it from within the control panel:
- Log into your account and on the left hand side, click 'Edit' alongside the page you'd like to cancel
- Click on 'Cancel your page' and 'Please cancel my JustGiving page'.
Alternatively, you can expire your page, that way it's still visible on the site but donors can no longer donate to it. Here's how:
- Log in to your account
- You'll see your active pages on the left hand side, click 'Edit' underneath the page you'd like to manage
- Click on ‘Extend your fundraising page’ - this can be found under 'Page Settings' on the right hand side
- Enter the date for the following day, then your page will expire the next day
- Click 'Save'
If you'd like to cancel an old Fundraising Page that's expired or reactivate a cancelled page, drop us an email and we can do this for you.