If you'd like your page to be removed from the site, or you've created a page by accident, you can cancel it from within your account:
- Log into your account on the top right corner, and under your name, click, "Your Fundraising"
- Click 'Edit this page' beneath the page you'd like to cancel
- Head to "Settings" on the top of the screen then scroll down and click on "Cancel my Justgiving page" and "Yes, cancel my page".
Alternatively, you can close your page, that way it's still visible on the site but donors can no longer donate to it. Here's how:
- Under "Settings" you will see a section to "Extend your page".
- Enter the date for the following day, then your page will expire the next day
- Click "Save date".
Please note that once a page has closed, you will no longer have access to edit the completed page or view a list of donations. You will need to reactivate your page to do this.
If you'd like to cancel an old Fundraising page that's expired or reactivate a cancelled page, drop us an email and we can do this for you.