If you'd like your page to be removed from the site, or you've created a page by accident, you can cancel it from within the control panel:
- Log into your account and on the left hand side, click 'Edit your page' alongside the page you'd like to cancel
- Head to "Settings" on the top of the screen then scroll down and click on 'Cancel my Justgiving page' and 'Yes, cancel my page'.
Alternatively, you can expire your page, that way it's still visible on the site but donors can no longer donate to it. Here's how:
- Log in to your account
- You'll see your active pages on the left hand side, click 'Edit' on the page you'd like to manage
- Under "Settings" you will see a section to ‘Extend your page’.
- Enter the date for the following day, then your page will expire the next day
- Click 'Save date'
If you'd like to cancel an old Fundraising Page that's expired or reactivate a cancelled page, drop us an email and we can do this for you.