- As long as your payment details have been verified, you can withdraw your funds after 14 days of launching your page
- To withdraw the funds you've raised so far, all you need to do is head to the 'Funds' tab of your page
- It takes 6-10 working days for the funds to reach you once you've made a withdrawal (up to 30 working days if your page is in USD)
- Available funds: This is the amount you can withdraw immediately (minus fees). Don't worry if this seems lower than you expected - donations can take up to 3 working days to be fully processed, so until this point these donations will not be shown in your available funds.
E.g - You have raised £100 in total, (10 supporters, donating £10 each). Eight of these donations have been processed, so your available balance will be shown as £80 (minus our 5% fee and small card processing costs).
- When you click to withdraw you'll be given a breakdown of funds raised and fees
When funds have been paid to you, the status of your payment will change to 'Paid'. We make payments via BACs transfer, so they can take 2-3 working days to reach you once paid.
JustGiving take a 5% fee on donations in order to maintain and improve our platform for fundraisers.
The fee per transaction for donations made in GBP via debit or credit card is 1.25%. The fee for donations made via PayPal is 1.45%*