Each Crowdfunding campaign is different, which is why we allow you to choose how long your campaign runs for. Pages are automatically set to run for 120 days but you can edit this by visiting the ‘Page settings’ tab - the minimum page duration is 30 days, but you can also extend your page so that it's live for up to one year.
To change your page duration, all you need to do is:
- Head to your page (and log in if you aren't already)
- Click on the "Back to dashboard" option on the top left side of your page
- Select "Edit page" on the left column if you scroll down
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "extend your page duration"
- Choose your preferred end date
- Click "Save duration"
Here's what this will look like from within your account:
Please note, you do not need to wait for the page to close in order to receive the funds - withdrawals can be made 14 days after your page receives it's first donation.
For more information on how to withdraw the funds, please head here.